-
May 30th, 2005, 07:23 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have been trying to make my AG website more complete and I have a few questions.
I have pictures of American Girls Calendars for 1994, 1996-2002, but does anyone know whether there was ever a 1995 (or 2003) American Girls Calendar? I have never seen one, but if someone knows for sure that there was one, please tell me. I would also appreciate if anyone had a scan of a 1995 Calendar if there was one.
Also, I have never seen the wrapper for the 1998 Trading Cards. Was the Trading Card pack wrapper for the 1998-1999 series the same as the one from 1994-1997? Also was the 2001 series card pack wrapper the same as the 2000 series? Scans of either of these would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
- Curt
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 31, 2005 10:47 AM: Message edited by: AG_Dad ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks